Compare Listings

Green Square

1,750,000 EGP
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features

Description

Al Ahli Real Estate was established in 1994 as a united stock company. Chairman Hossain Sabour established one of the first engineering consultancy companies in in the Egyptian market to become one of the primary real estate firms in Egypt. Al Ahli Real Estate’s projects cover wide areas in Egypt ranging from Cairo moving north and south to cover areas such as Sahel and Red Sea areas. These include commercial, residential and resorts projects.

Al Ahli Real Estate offers their customers luxury with absolute luxury, outstanding quality and the highest level of relief while maintaining environmental standards. They build houses, but create homes that provide warmth and satisfaction. Al Ahli Real Estate’s main partner is National Bank of Egypt (NCB), one of the largest financial institutions in Egypt and the Middle East. Shares are distributed 60% to the Sabour family and the remaining 40% to the Bank. Al-Ahli Real Estate Development (Sabour) today is a leading real estate developer with more than fifty-five projects across Egypt. You can build strong confidence in the quality and excellence of our projects.

Al Ahli Real Estate has previous projects all over Egypt such as Mostakbal City, 6th of October, North Coast, Sukhna, Sharm El Sheikh and New Cairo. And their projects (The City of Odyssia , Green Square, Darah Gardens, Amwaj, Piacera. Sunterra, L’Avenir, Grand Residence, Katameya Hills, Katameya Residence, Platinum Club, the Square and GAIA).

Green Square Compound New Cairo is developed by Sabbour Egypt, The Compound is Ideally Located in the first phase of the future city, and it’s designed to give all residents the amazing views of crystal lakes and landscapes.

Green Square New Cairo is the first mixed community inspired by the Tuscan region of Italy. With 80 acres, it is the Italian lifestyle in Egypt. Enjoy a comfortable and quiet life experience combined with a great ambiance, offering restaurants, cafes, shops, heated pools, a club, gym, sports grounds and a large free space for jogging and cycling. Living in an Italian city with a beautiful Mediterranean Tuscan style.

Green Square offers wide verities of areas to meet all your needs, Duplexes for sale & Town Houses for sales with a long term payment plan up to 6 years.

Address

  • Address: New Cairo Mostakbal City
  • City: New Cairo
  • State/county: Egypt, مصر
  • Country: Egypt

Detail

  • Price: 1,750,000 EGP
  • Property Type: Apartment, Duplex, Townhouse
  • Property Status: For Sale

Similar Properties

1,600,000 EGP
sarai New Cairo

Apartment, S-Villa, Townhouse, Villa

1,600,000 EGP

Apartment, S-Villa, Townhouse, Villa

4,000,000 EGP
Eastown Sodic New Cairo

Apartment, Duplex, Townhouse, Villa

4,000,000 EGP

Apartment, Duplex, Townhouse, Villa

2,000,000 EGP

Apartment, Court House, Townhouse, Twin House, Villa

2,000,000 EGP

Apartment, Court House, Townhouse, Twin House, Villa

2,900,000 EGP
Elegantry

Caffe, clinic, Mall, Office, pharmacy, Restaurant, Shop

2,900,000 EGP

Caffe, clinic, Mall, Office, pharmacy, Restaurant, Shop

3,900,000 EGP
Al Ahly For Real Estate Development - Sabbour The Ridge New Cairo – Mostakbal City

Stand Alone, Townhouse, Twin House, Villa

3,900,000 EGP

Stand Alone, Townhouse, Twin House, Villa

2,780,000 EGP

Apartment, Duplex

2,780,000 EGP

Apartment, Duplex