Compare Listings

La Nuova Vista

7,850,000 EGP
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details
  • Features
  • Video

Description

Misr Italia Properties is a main land mark in Egypt’s Real Estate Market extending with a scope of choice undertakings all through the nation. that mean to change the idea of the regularly developing land showcase by tuning in to their clients who move them to remain ahead with imaginative land arrangements and plans. Based on a theory of imagination and advancement, they offer their customers pattern setting ventures with one of a kind ideas and plans that are unmatched in the market.

Misr Italia Properties is the designer of private undertakings, for example, La Nuova Vista manors and townhouses in New Cairo, regulatory mixes, for example, Cairo Business Park which is set to end up New Cairo’s business center and second homes tasks, for example, Kai Sokhna, Kai Sahel and the most current expansion to our portfolio to will before long be, IL BOSCO new Capital.

La Nuova Vista is a lavish residential compound located in New Cairo, offers its client a stress free environment, where you can enjoy the lives quietly in La Nuova Vista exclusive gated community, while being close to the Cairo City center. La Nuova Vista lays on an area of 41 acres, 90% of the project is Landscape and Hardscape and the remaining 10% are the built up area. La Nuova Vista consists of 131 Luxury villas that come in amazing Italian Designs that were magnificently designed and planned by one of the distinctive architectural engineers in Egypt and the Middle East, Shehab Mazhar. Project which consists of 131 Luxury villas and Commercial Strip “Italian Square”. The compound consists of 2 Main gates and pedestrian gate for commercial strip. In La Nuova Vista you will find what suite you Area starting From: 217 m²; villa for sale , twin house for sale , town house for sale and stand alone for sale. With a long term payment plan.

Address

  • Address: located in the heart of New Cairo
  • City: New Cairo
  • State/county: Egypt, مصر
  • Country: Egypt

Detail

  • Price: 7,850,000 EGP
  • Property Type: Stand Alone, Townhouse, Twin House, Villa
  • Property Status: For Sale

Video

Similar Properties

1,750,000 EGP
l'Avenir sabbour New Cairo Mostakbal City

Apartment, Duplex, Twin House

1,750,000 EGP

Apartment, Duplex, Twin House

650,000 EGP
La Vida

Apartment, Duplex, Penthouse

650,000 EGP

Apartment, Duplex, Penthouse

4,000,000 EGP
Eastown Sodic New Cairo

Apartment, Duplex, Townhouse, Villa

4,000,000 EGP

Apartment, Duplex, Townhouse, Villa

1,100,000 EGP
Al Ahly Sabbour

Apartment

1,100,000 EGP

Apartment

1,800,000 EGP
Trivium Square New Cairo

Caffe, clinic, Mall, Office, pharmacy, Restaurant, Shop

1,800,000 EGP

Caffe, clinic, Mall, Office, pharmacy, Restaurant, Shop

750,000 EGP
taj city new cairo

Apartment, Duplex, S-Villa, Stand Alone, Townhouse, Twin House, Villa

750,000 EGP

Apartment, Duplex, S-Villa, Stand Alone, Townhouse, Twin House, Villa


El Patio OROLA VISTA Developments New Cairo

PREVIOUS PROPERTY

EL PATIO ORO

NEXT PROPERTY

La Fontaine

La Fontaine Arco New Cairo